May 15, 2008

Lynn's Maternity Session, 22 weeks

May 7, 2008

A Mother's Story

I am 24 years old and my husband and I have been married for three years. My husband is a landscaper and I am a dental hygienist. We were ready to start a family about two years ago and have patiently been waiting for the time to come. This is our first child and it is a boy.
I absolutely love being pregnant, I love that my husband and I have made this happen together. It is funny to see all the changes that my body is going through. I look forward to being a mom, everything about it: watching this little person slowly grow up and develop a cute personality. I look forward to starting a family, going on vacations and teaching my children things that my husband and I like to do: snowboarding, playing sports, and riding dirt bikes.
I think having pictures of all my pregnancies is very important. Being able to show my children what I looked like when they were inside me and just having those memories to look back on is so special.



Note on this image: more with sheer- "puddling" this time. (see April)

No comments: