June 2, 2009

Floral and Wedding Details

May 30, 2009

I had a wonderful time this weekend at Sam and Kari’s wedding. This post is dedicated to the details: Kari chose colors of chocolate brown and vibrant yellow-green, and they were exquisite! Most of the credit must go to Jennifer Mendenhall who took on multiple roles of florist and wedding planner. Everything that girl touches practically turns to gold. So, brides-to-be, I highly recommend Jennifer. She goes above and beyond…



The exact colors Kari asked for in Jennifer M's unique Style




this beautiful setting


ahhh details




Jennifer M at work























































































Isn't this the cutest cake you've ever seen? I just love the "polka dots"












Here is Kari, one happy bride, talking to Jennifer M- nothing to worry about- everything taken care of :D













Wedding pictures coming soon...

2 comments:

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

Hi i am Anna's cousin Natalie, I really like your work, she said that you were looking for people to refer to for wedding invites and i would love the traffic! my site www.enbeeinvitations.com is still in the works as far as ordering a complete set of wedding invitations but i am accepting custom orders. If you would like to contact me or refer people to me my email is nataliemaree@gmail.com. I would be happy to put a link of yours on my blog! Thanks!

Jennifer Alba Apffel said...

Thanks Natalie! Anna raves about you- can't wait to talk with you... :D