July 1, 2009

Engagement Session

Andrew and Katie

June 27, 2009


Andrew and a bunch of friends came into the restraunt Katie worked in. It was one of those days where Katie would rather be anywhere else, especially with such a wild table... Andrew knew Katie "was completely out of [his] league" and in no way believed this waitress would answer his scribbled note. He left it there anyway, on the back of the receipt (with generous tip). "For a better tip give me a call" -and then his real cell number. Katie was surprised, but she did text him. A week of texts later, they began calling each other regularly too...


First Impressions

K: Andrew has a great sense of humor. Our conversations were so comfortable.

A: I was blown away. I always tell her -still today- because no matter where we go I notice "Katie, you are the prettiest girl around"...


























Quirk that you adore:

A: The way Katie talks to dogs

K: Andrew singing in the car






















Interesting note: Katie is an identical twin


















Best Quality

K: Andrew is amazing with kids -all his nieces and nephews

A: Katie has the perfect balance of feminine and strong. When Katie is with me, she is with me - no matter the crazy odd things I do



Most Important

K & A: Very Family Oriented!

3 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

Beautiful!!!!

Jenny Johnson said...

Your work is so beautiful. I guess it helps to have such people subjects. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the family. Thanks for taking these pics. Let me know how to order a large canvas size.
Take care
Jenny Johnson
(mom of the bride)

Jennifer Alba Apffel said...

Thanks all. Can't wait to meet you too, Jenny. Anything you need... here for you.