September 25, 2011

Logo Re-Design

One of the first projects I got to do when I began work at Media, Marketing and More! Inc. was to give them a new 'brand'. A long-standing and well known business here in Columbus, GA, MMM is a reflection of it's founder, Marquette McKnight.

Observations: Colorful office, modern art (including Andy Worhol), laughter, red-head with Irish heritage, intensity, (not to mention great experience and know-how).

Here is the logo that MMM had for the last 10+ years.









I did quality research and then presented our new look and feel.

COLOR is very important to me. It says so much. This green is not only a favorite color of Marquette's, it shows the energy and vibrance that she has in her work.

It is a bit unusual to have an exclamation mark as part of a legal business name, so I began my mission to use it well.

Here is our new logo:







A logo needs to be adaptable to both color and black and white printing. It also needs to be legible in both large and small sizes. Here is the logo in black&white:







Next adventure: Stationary and Envelopes...

No comments: