June 23, 2011

Okay Columbus Georgia: Guess this place!

I find beautiful architecture all around me, and the details are amazing! Artists created each curve and line with their own hands. I love it.

I want to share some of these beautiful details with you. Do you recognize this place? How many pictures do you need to see before you know which building it is? Or, are you stumped and want more hints?

Stained glass through stained glass. How cool are those colors?

Even the lightning rod is decorated. And YES, lightning rods are a MUST here .(WOW Thunderstorms!)
Another double view of stained glass
Springtime. These photos were taken a couple months ago.
Now this one might be a big give-away. Do you recognize this building yet? I will wait for you to weigh in here before I post the name and location of this place. Have fun guessing!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Beautiful photos, Jenn, I believe this is the church down on 5th Ave.

Callie

Jennifer Alba Apffel said...

Thanks Callie! Hmmm. Good Guess... Curious, which image gave you that impression?